COVID-19 has changed the way all of us go about our daily lives. Here at ISU Dining, we’ve embraced that change and are excited to offer several expanded and new services to you this fall!
Our dining locations will be open with the following mitigating strategies in place:
- The Anytime Meal Plans give you access to our dining centers for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and late-night pizza with friends all with no counting your meal swipes! Enjoy added flexibility with Flex Meals, dining dollars and additional GET & Go meals. Be sure to check our website for current hours and locations!
- GET & Go locations will be expanded to include hot entrees and sides. New locations will be on the main floor of UDCC and we’ll temporarily convert Conversations Dining to serve to-go options.
- GET Mobile app-based ordering and pick up will be available at more locations. Download the GET Mobile App from the Apple or Google Play after the NetID setup.
- A contactless mobile meal payment option will be available through the GET Mobile app.
- Fresh and non-perishable grocery items will be available at our markets.
- Seating capacity will be reduced and adjusted in accordance with public health guidelines to maintain physical distancing
- Traffic flow measures will be implemented to assist with physical distancing in all locations.
- Our current high standards of cleaning and sanitizing practices will be enhanced by integrating updated protocols that include approved disinfectants for COVID-19 and a concentrated focus on designated high-touch surfaces.
- Staff will be required to perform a daily symptom check before working.
- Staff will wear cloth face coverings.
- Select dining centers are now open to accommodate meal plans.
- Here is what to expect when you dine with us at our locations
Check back frequently and watch our social media channels for updates about all of the new services, locations and menu items we have in store (pun intended) for you this fall!
Check out our new features for Fall!
Department of Residence fall plans can be found here.
Have questions? Use this form and ask away!