Thank you for your patience as we navigate through yesterday’s events. Our team has been working diligently to ensure that you continue to have access to meals during this time.
Now that the cooling system has been restored, here is our schedule for locations this weekend (Aug. 25-27).
Friday, Aug. 25:
- At UDM and Seasons, lunch will return to normal dine-in service (all you care to eat).
- Wallace-Wilson will provide a grab-and-go option.
- Wallace-Wilson will provide a grab-and-go option from 5 to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 26-27
We will resume our normal hours at the following locations:
- Seasons Marketplace, Union Drive Marketplace
- Brunch: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 to 8 p.m.
- MU Market and Café: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- East Side Market: 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- West Side Market: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hawthorn Market and Café: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Whirlybirds: Sunday 1 to 10 p.m.
We understand the importance of consistent meal access, especially during this challenging situation. Our dedicated dining team is striving to provide you with quality options throughout this period. Please bear with us as we navigate these changes. We will continue to keep you updated as we make further adjustments.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility.
The ISU Dining Team