Customers are experiencing several issues of the GET app and listed below is how to currently troubleshoot known issues.
Registering With GET App For The First Time
If you have never used the app and are trying to register, you would want to follow some of these tips:
- Please access the GET application from your browser, preferably from a computer/laptop. Do not use your phone for setup..
- Use this link: https://get.cbord.com/iastate/full/login.php
- Make sure all required fields are filled out with accurate information
- Please make sure how you are typing in your name matches your ISUCard exactly.
- When it sends a confirmation email, look in your spam/junk folder.
Limited Number of GET Locations Available
If you are seeing many of our locations as “closed” it is due to shortage of staffing and ability to take additional on-line orders. We are working to hire more staff to help our current team.
We apologize for an inconvenience these issues may have caused, and we appreciate your patience.
Have Another Issue With GET?
Contact us and we will be happy to help you diagnose your issue.
Download the Get Mobile App to take advantage of paying for your meals just by scanning your phone! It works with any meal plan and credit cards can be used on the app. Just scan and enjoy. Important: Please check your email spam folder if you do not receive your confirmation email.
Skip the lines! This video will help you to download the app as well as show you step-by-step instructions on how to order food.