What’s a Flex Meal?
For convenience, you can use meals as Flex Meals in all retail locations when you need a meal on the go. Your swipe is worth a designated amount and can be used to buy prepared food, fountain drinks and coffee/hot tea. Convenience items like bottled beverages, pre-packaged snacks and non-food/drink items can’t be purchased using a Flex Meal.
If you spend over your plan’s designated amount, you can pay the difference with Dining Dollars, Cy Cash, cash or credit. If you spend under the value, no refunds will be given.
Flex Meals can also be used at our dining centers for meal plan holders and their guests. Meal plans are designed to be used in the dining centers. Stop by, swipe and eat whatever you’d like to get the best value in an all-you-care-to-dine setting.
Flex Meal Locations
- ABE’s Harvest Cafe (Sukup Hall)
- Bookends Cafe (Parks Library)
- Business Cafe (Gerdin Business Building)
- Clyde’s (Union Drive Community Center)
- Conversations Dining(Oak-Elm Hall)
- Courtyard Cafe (Lagomarcino Hall)
- Design Cafe (College of Design)
- Dinkey’s Food Truck (Location Varies)
- East Side Market (MWL Commons)
- Friley Windows (Friley Hall)
- Gentle Doctor (College of Veterinary Medicine)
- Global Cafe (Curtiss Hall)
- Hawthorn (Frederiksen Court)
- Heaping Plato (The Hub)
- Lance and Ellie’s (Memorial Union)
- MU Food Court (Memorial Union)
- MU Market & Cafe (Memorial Union)
- Seasons Marketplace (MWL Commons)
- South Side Market (Wallace-Wilson Commons)
- Storms Dining (Knapp-Storms)
- The Roasterie (The Hub)
- Union Drive Marketplace (Union Drive Community Center)
- West Side Market (Union Drive Community Center)
- Whirlybird’s (State Gym)
2020-2021 Flex Meal Value Based on Your Plan
Flex Meal Value
What are Dining Dollars?
These spend dollar for dollar at any of our locations and are great when you need a study snack at 1 a.m. Cy Flex, Cyclone, Cardinal, Gold, Silver and Bronze all come with Dining Dollars. They can be added to any plan if you run short! Not on a meal plan? You can just buy Dining Dollars so you know you have money set aside for food. All Dining Dollars expire at the end of the spring semester.
GET & GO
Need a to-go meal to tide you over before your next meal? It’ll just take a meal swipe. Go to your GET Mobile app and order ahead. For more information about the GET Mobile app click here
- Uses a dining center swipe
- Order on our GET Mobile app
- Variety of menu items to choose from, select an entrée, two sides, and a drink
- Students can use for up to 10 meals per week
- Hours vary by the location-Check website for current hours
- Locations are UDCC & Conversations
- How to order using the GET App video